Sunday, April 29, 2012

meet me in the mornin'

b-red organic and locally made artisan donuts (seriously, those pb&j ones get me every time, and seriously look at the detail he puts on the orange creamsicle), lemon meringue pie at john's place as an after breakfast dessert, a lazy breakfast a few weeks ago, curry tofu scramble at mo:le (vegan!), a benny at blue fox, LEMON MERINGUE DONUTS, tofu scramble at the tree house back home, work scones with applesauce, another lazy breakfast at home, shambhala benny at cabin 12, a reward after a long day, a raw cheesecake!

okay, so i guess you could say i'm a breakfast fan. looking at it all now, i can see that it's a little bit ridiculous. i'm also actually allergic to dairy. even a lil macchiato can sometimes send my body into a reaction (i had a not so great experience like that at street level this past week when my pal the owner offered me a drink on the house). eating eggs makes me uncomfortable, so a lot of the time i lean toward a more vegan diet, but sometimes i make a spur of the moment decision or let into a craving and end up covered in hives. win some, lose some.